Soy wax is is vegetable wax, renewable recourse and contains no nasty chemicals.
Our wicks are a flat braid pure cotton style wick and bend at the tip while burning, resulting in a more complete combustion and a cleaner burn.
Our fragrances are composed of natural, naturally-derived, and synthetic ingredients. We use only the highest grade of premium fragrances to ensure that your candle smells beautiful from the first burn to the end.
- Always sit your candle on a heat resistant, dry surface away from anything that can catch fire.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- When first lighting your candle, allow the wax to burn to the edges of the jar, this will prolong the life of your candle.
- Trim your wick before lighting your candle to avoid the candle smoking and to get the maximum scent throw.
- Leave around a cm of wax in the bottom of your candle to avoid the jar getting too hot and cracking
- Do not burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time